At JVA Law, we are committed to providing the highest quality of service for all our clients.
We will discuss with you the nature and complexity of your case, and either agree a fixed fee or an hourly rate charge to best suit you. Our rates are highly competitive.
You may be able to get legal aid to pay the costs of your representation at Court, if your case meets the Interest of Justice test and you pass a means test examining your financial situation.
In particular, if your case passes the Interest of Justice test, you will be eligible for legal aid if any of the following applies:
- you are under 18
- your total household income is bellow £12,475
- you receive specific state benefits, which are:
- income support
- Universal Credit
- income-based job seeker’s allowance
- guaranteed state pension credit
- income-related employment and support allowance.
For further details, please click here.